All Categories





Blogs

How to Eat Konjac?

2022-07-18 Page view : 16 views

 

Konjac, also known as konjac, is a perennial herb of Araceae, with small poison. Konjac is a big family. There are about 130 species in the world, including more than 30 in my country. The economic crops of konjac will be continuously developed in the application value of konjac in food and medicine. Konjac is widely popular because of its high edible value. Its main ingredient is glucomannan, which not only contains more than 10 kinds of amino acids and various trace elements needed by the human body, but also has low protein, low fat and high fiber. It has the characteristics of strong water absorption and high expansion rate. In terms of medicinal effects, it has various curative effects such as lowering blood fat, lowering blood sugar, lowering blood pressure, detoxification, weight loss, beauty, health care, laxative and gastrointestinal.

 

Nutritional value of konjac

 

97% of konjac is water. The remaining 3% of the main nutrients are glucose and mannan, which combine in a 1:2 ratio to form a plant fiber, konjac glucomannan.

There are two types of plant fiber: soluble in water and insoluble in water, and konjac mannan is easily soluble in water.

Manufacture for Sugar Free Konjac is low in calories and high in carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus and potassium.

 

The purchase of konjac

 

It looks close to off-white, with no obvious impurities (such as black spots, small burnt yellow particles, hair, metal debris), no irritating odor (preferably with the fragrance of the plant itself), full and uniform particles, It feels smooth and light to the touch, with no lumps or rubbery particles.” Too white konjac flour may be added with bleach.

 

How to eat konjac?

 

Raw konjac is poisonous and must be boiled for more than 3 hours before eating, and the amount of food should not be too much each time; konjac underground tubers can be processed into konjac flour for consumption, and can be made into konjac tofu, konjac vermicelli, konjac bread, konjac meat slices, juice Konjac silk and other foods. It is not advisable to eat too much each time, 80 grams per meal per person is appropriate.