All Categories





Blogs

What is Konjac Rice?

2022-06-30 Page view : 46 views

 

Konjac fiber rice is a low-calorie rice rich in soluble dietary fiber. It is an ideal healthy staple food for people with high blood pressure, high blood sugar, diabetes and obesity.

 

This product resembles natural rice, with an attractive fragrance, soft and glutinous taste, and can be cooked at will. The invention is the first and unique, and is a revolutionary breakthrough and innovation in the field of rice. The types are: konjac rice for the three high people, konjac rice for diabetics, and konjac rice for weight loss. The dietary fiber content of konjac rice is the highest in the world, and 100g of konjac rice per person per day can fully make up the required dietary fiber. Low calorie Organic Pure Konjac Rice manufacturer

 

100g of konjac rice has almost 6 calories, which can be completely consumed by walking for five minutes. Everyone must be wondering why its calories are so low. In fact, the reason is very simple, that is because 97% of konjac is water. The remaining 3% of its main nutrients are glucose and mannan, which combine in a ratio of 1:2 to form glucomannan, which is a soluble polysaccharide. From a nutritional point of view, it is a The ideal soluble dietary fiber, glucomannan absorbs water and expands, and can increase to 30 to 100 times the original volume, so there is a feeling of fullness after eating, and it is an ideal weight loss food.

 

Low calorie konjac rice also has functions such as lowering blood sugar, lowering lipids, lowering blood pressure, losing weight, moisturizing the intestines, and appetizing, and has been identified as one of the top ten health foods by the United Nations Health Organization. Konjac rice is a rice-like product processed with konjac flour.